2010年7月27日 星期二

Carine Roitfeld








Here is what she said in "Stylist"! She is too cool!I love Her!What she said is some inspring!My hero!I really want to be a fashion editor.I know I will never be as good as her!But she is my goal!

Carine Roitfeld:
I am not a good professional of fashion. I am not an expert about how clothes are constructed or the history of fashion.I never start with fashion.I always think of a girl and her personality--because all that matters to me when you look at a page is"Do you want to be that girl?"
He was very chic:its an attitude.This is a gift.You can learn not to make mistakes,but you cannot learn to be chic.
Seeing beautifully dressed women wearing the season's latest clothes never inspired me.What can I learn from them?Sometimes Im more inspired sitting in the airport lounge.I like to look at people.I like errors.I love high heels with jogging pants,black lingerir under white T-shirts.The mistakes.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails