2010年9月8日 星期三

Leighton Meester




Many people love Blake more,but i love Leighton Meester more.To be honest,I dont think Blake has good style.She has the wonderful body,but I really dont like her style.The fashion world love her,only because she is famous and she has a good/new body sharp(curve but not fat or thin).Her style in Gossip girl is ok,but come back to reality,she doesnt really have great style compares with other stars.I love Leighton Meester more.Her real style is different from the gossip girl.She sometimes may make mistakes on her outfit.But I still think she gets a better sense of style than Blake.Above outfit is not her best outfit for sure.I think it is a lovely dress,but she matched with a wring shoes.But still,she is sweet.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails