2011年3月31日 星期四

As request: Taylor Momsen

Hey!Someone asked for a post for Taylor Monsen.So,here you are!These photos are fron Nylon Korea.If you have watched Gossip Girl(Who havent watched Gossip Girl before?Ha),you must know who she is.Oh...The Little Jenny.I did not watch the whole Gossip Girl and I dont know why she suddenly became a super rock n roll person!Blair is still my favourite!HAHA!I do not watch Gossip Girl now but I would still ask my friend how it is going on...And Blair N Dan!Oh my God...Cant believe this.I dont know why those rich people would have so comlicated relationship.They are always dating people in the same group...So boring!If there is a relationship map for them,there must be so many lines in a small circle.So,I dont really care what Gossip Girl is going on but I do care about their clothes~And Blair's Style is still my cup of tea.Ok!If you want me to post more photos of Taylor Momsen,just leave a message~~

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Wow~ Thank you so much!!
Could u please post more outdoor snap shot of Taylor? ***

Style traveler 提到...

ok

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails