2010年11月21日 星期日

12 New faces













Taki Bibelas captures twelve new faces for the November issue of Marie Claire Italia. Sporting head to toe looks from the likes of Versace, Dior and Dolce & Gabbana, models Agathe Mougin, Hanalei Reponty, Ileana Bernardini, Zuzana Kopuncova, Tamara McDonald, Sui He, Claire Granlund, Veronika Voskarova, Nina Beckers, Flo Gennaro, Martina Correa, Victoria Tuaz showcases this season’s hottest bags.

Oh my God~Most of them are so sweet!!I love them.Hope they look good even in snap shot.They make me miss my long hair.I will find out more about them!See if they are lovely in real people!And those bags are so chic too. Which one you like most?Franky speaking,I don't like Prada this time.I don't like the color,the size and the sharp...haha!!!Too old for me.

沒有留言:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails